• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the story with this?

drksd4848

Local time
8:11 PM
Reaction score
1972 72 Plymouth Roadrunner Bezels and Mesh (Replica)

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Is this for real?

Did someone actually repop these? Finally?

Did they make the bracket to go with it?

Why didn't they just repop the bottom part as well?

Has anyone bought one?

Is this actually legit?

A lot more questions than answers for this one... boy...

That set looks nice....I'm no expert on that model, but it looks pretty decent in the pictures. A few minor nicks on the edges, but overall pretty nice.

I wonder how long before FIART or whoever owns Chrysler takes before a 'Cease & desist' order is forwarded. :rolleyes:

You're right. Good idea. All I will need after that is the car to go with it. (The car is easier to find than the 72 RR grill bezel)

That set looks nice....I'm no expert on that model, but it looks pretty decent in the pictures. A few minor nicks on the edges, but overall pretty nice.

I wonder how long before FIART or whoever owns Chrysler takes before a 'Cease & desist' order is forwarded. :rolleyes:
No one owns chrysler, they are partners with Fiat and now the french automotive conglomerate because of their battery and electric technology.
With that price, they probably already paid the royalties. But who knows?

Auto Transport Service
Back