• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel change on my 70 B5 Roadrunner

drodg58

Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
My 70 came with Rally wheels W21 but switched off today to the styled steel road wheels. I do like the look. They came off a friends 70 Challenger and he put 15" rallys on his car.
Magnums on Roadrunner.jpg

Thanks and those wheels are with a 60 series tire. I am going to put the Radial T/A's from the other wheels that are a 70 series tire.

Can you put the other wheels back on and take a picture so we can compare the two ? LOL . Just kidding, looks great.

I like the Rallye wheels better. Road Wheels do look good also though.

Nice looking RR. Magnums all the way. Road wheels. I thought they were called Magnum 500s.

Nice looking RR. Magnums all the way. Road wheels. I thought they were called Magnum 500s.
I do get the two names mixed up too. I think the magnums were the pre 1969 wheels without trim rings and I think they were called road wheels after they started going with the trim ring wheel.

I prefer the road wheels on my 70 RR as well...
Gen_Front_3Quarter.jpg

(although you can't go wrong with Rally wheels either - it really is just personal preference...)

It’s another example of Chrysler perfection. They came out with the most beautiful cars, and now we have a conundrum of what looks best. It all does!
:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back