• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wheel cylinders

ddpsnake

Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
looking at rockauto and they have 4 wheel cylinders to choose from,all are very close to the same price,working on my 8 3/4 rear, 11''2 1/2 brake shoes . so cant make up my mind.i type in 73 satellite 360.what ya think.thanks again.

Last edited:
go to your local n a p a store i got my 2 front only 12 bucks ea. and if there is a problem they are close

I agree..but if your dead set on RA..pick the middle one

I never buy anything from a company i cant speak too, and that includes rock auto, ebay, and amazon. I'll happily pay extra to have a part in my hand before i pay for it.
I ordered brake springs from napa, had them the same day. Turns out i ordered the wrong springs (MY fault, didnt check first to see which were broke), got the right ones next day.
How would i have fixed that screw-up with rock auto?

I never buy anything from a company i cant speak too, and that includes rock auto, ebay, and amazon. I'll happily pay extra to have a part in my hand before i pay for it.
I ordered brake springs from napa, had them the same day. Turns out i ordered the wrong springs (MY fault, didnt check first to see which were broke), got the right ones next day.
How would i have fixed that screw-up with rock auto?
GOT YA cheep can be exspenceof

I would LOVE to pay $20 for wheel cylinders. I need four, or maybe eight, for a 33 imperial or two. Got any?

Understood. I think they are $75 each, if i can get em, for my Imperials. I might need eight.

33IMP,
Sadly, your wheel cylinders haven't been $ 20 since about 1948 !!!!
The regular going rate on them is $ 75.00 each in the calendar year 2020.....
If you want two full sets, I will give you a better price... I have the ones made in California....
P.M. me if you want..... Yours, Craig.....

Unfortunately for me, I went through 3 of these to find one that didn’t leak.
A3AA689B-4C28-4EA9-B080-7B14E6792CF4.jpeg
16C62BCF-340B-4AE7-8687-DE93F116EF16.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back