• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel opening molding screws

Mattias

Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
What is the correct type of screws for the wheel opening moldings on my Coronet 500 -66? There are a lot of different types on eBay that are claimed to be the correct ones...
/Mattias

Auveco 672 screw. It is the same screw as used on the reveal molding trim clips. In 1970, they started to go to different screw with a flatter top.

Thanks for info!
But I can’t find the #672, do you know where to get them?

Auveco is a supplier for the automotive repair industry. I would think that even in Sweden, they would possibly use the Auveco product line. If you should visit your local business that supplies your body shop and repair shops with the paint and hardware for collision repair, they may very well have access to the Auveco product line. The screw is actually quite common, but hat to see you have to pay stupid prices for shipping on a item that you can source locally.

I have an US address and ship small parts from US almost every week, so that’s not a problem. It’s much harder for me to visit my local supplier since there are no one...
:usflag:
Can’t even find the #672 on Auveco’s web site? If you have an idea of where to get them I would appreciate that.

Mattias, I have just sent you a private message.

Auto Transport Service
Back