• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Wheels Slot Ansen Sprint style Aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.

padam

Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
Want to Buy
Slot Slotted Ansen Sprint style aluminum wheels rims
15" x 3.5" to 4.5" wide with 5 on 4.5" bolt circle
15" x 10" wide with 5 on 4.5" Bolt circle and 4-1/2" to 5" back space
I'm located in Canton, OH

If you can't find any on here, try the web. Summit has the newer version of the American Racing Ansen Sprint style. I don't know if they have the narrower ones but they do sell 15x10's but not sure of back space. I do believe they have the 10" with a 3 1/2" back space. They also have the slots made by US Mags. Also available in 15 x 10. They might only have them with the new conical lug (hub centric) style though. Good Luck!

If you can't find any on here, try the web. Summit has the newer version of the American Racing Ansen Sprint style. I don't know if they have the narrower ones but they do sell 15x10's but not sure of back space. I do believe they have the 10" with a 3 1/2" back space. They also have the slots made by US Mags. Also available in 15 x 10. They might only have them with the new conical lug (hub centric) style though. Good Luck!
Several concerns here,
- I don't think anyone is making the narrow fronts anymore,
- Is the conical lug on aluminum ok for racing?
- Are American Racing and US Mags made in China?

Summit US Mags U 101 Indy Polished. 15X5 is the narrowest.
$186.I am sure they come from China. American Racing are China made.
I have the Indy wheels in my wish list and they started out at $134. Price now is $186. Goes up a few bucks a month.

These are 15 x10. 5” back & front $200 shipped
Less tires

B3DF6045-2DD4-4513-B81B-D40C48D5AF5F.jpeg 9EDA0118-7F0A-4C26-A1A7-730B9DE16162.jpeg

Below is the style I'm looking for.
I have this set now, I'm just trying to get the perfect size.

FB_IMG_1601324946600.jpg

Try Ebay, I have seen them there many times in the past. I am looking for the same thing only I want 15 x 8 for the front & 15 x 10 for the rear! However, buyer beware. I won a set of the 10" ones in the last 15 seconds of bidding more than 10 years ago. They looked to be in very nice condition, however, were not very usable. I bolted them on the rear of my car and spun them & found that one wobbled some, most likely from some one hitting a curb with a tire under a hard launch. I sent them back & got a refund. :(
By the way, your car is beautiful!
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back