• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pk2go

Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Iam giveing up on H wheels.SO if you have a set of 4- 6 1/2 or 7 inch H style wheels I am looking.I dont want knockoffs wheels. If you have something laying around let me know.:spam1:

im not sure exactly what "H" wheels are, but i have an absolutely GORGEOUS set of Mopar rallye wheels that i took off of my Road Runner( see my pix with the rallys ) when i put the magnum 500's on. extremely good shape and the beauty rings are FLAWLESS. the centers might need prettied up. They have BF Goodrich radial T/A's on them and theres alot of life left in them. i would like to sell them to a good home. ill never use them. theyre in my barn safe and sound and out of the weather.

Nice car Are the wheels 15 inch and how much? H wheels are plain15in. steel wheel but you cant find them eny more came on 6pk and hemi cars :idea1:

yeah theyre 15 inchers. i have a post on them in brakes and wheels with pix. id like to get 750.00 the rubber is almost new and the wheels are exceptionally nice. beauty rings are spotless.

Nice car Are the wheels 15 inch and how much? H wheels are plain15in. steel wheel but you cant find them eny more came on 6pk and hemi cars :idea1:
why would you say that? 15 x 6,6.5 and 7" steel wheels came on production cars and trucks through the 80s, and are still around for dirt cheap. ive seen factory hemi and six pack cars with 14" steel wheels. just sayin'

Attachments

• 15x6 rims 001.jpg
    15x6 rims 001.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 383
  • 15x6 rims 002.jpg
    15x6 rims 002.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 409
  • 15x6 rims 003.jpg
    15x6 rims 003.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 395
How much do you want for your wheels?

yeah theyre 15 inchers. i have a post on them in brakes and wheels with pix. id like to get 750.00 the rubber is almost new and the wheels are exceptionally nice. beauty rings are spotless.

Thanks for your help but I think I will past .I will still look for plain steeles.

why would you say that? 15 x 6,6.5 and 7" steel wheels came on production cars and trucks through the 80s, and are still around for dirt cheap. ive seen factory hemi and six pack cars with 14" steel wheels. just sayin'
Looking for wheel for my a12 car they came with 15in steels.I will buy 15 x 61/2 or 7in H stly wheels got some?:eek:ccasion14:

Looking for wheel for my a12 car they came with 15in steels.I will buy 15 x 61/2 or 7in H stly wheels got some?:eek:ccasion14:

i find them locally for 10-15 bucks a piece ..there is a set of 15 x 7 68 and up for sale on FABO right now, a little pricy but what you are looking for. the few i have im holding on to...the add reads cop wheels but they are plain steel wheels... http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=177619

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back