• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I find these?

Builderguy

Builderguy
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
Got hosed by JEGS and now I can't find these stops anywhere. Maybe you have a pair or have a known supplier. They were a Doman part #532-285
326-532-285_2.jpg

https://www.jegs.com/i/Dorman-Products/326/532-285/10002/-1#

I can get NOS but they are $60 so I don't think so. Thanks in advance.

Original Mopar number was 340 2776

Thanks all. Bought the one and asked about more. One is better than none.:)

Don't which seller you bought from but one of the other sellers has one.

Man I think I got a extra pair from energy suspension

Fran, the one you posted. Wholesale Auto Parts on e-bay. Just got a generic response so IDK if he has more.

Db70Charger500
As long as they are the rounded shape, not the triangle ones, I would be very interested. PM me please and thanks.

I gave up trying to find the round ones, so I put on the prothane triangle ones. I would be interested if you find a source for the round ones.

i got those for my 69 road runner at Avance Auto had them in stock

We have the bump stops. See the photo below these are the ones that we offer in our front end kits. But they can be purchased separately. You would need to call and place your order as they are not listed on the website.

Thanks
James From
PST
F142743513.jpg

PST,
Thank you!! I will be ordering some shortly.

Just got the bump stops from PST. They are perfect. The size, shape, and material are spot on. Thanks again James and have a great 4th.

Auto Transport Service
Back