• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where does this part go??

65AFX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
This is off a 1965 Coronet 440 two door hardtop. It cam out of the car, but I forgot where.

IMG_7007.JPG IMG_7009.JPG

That's what I thought, but I can't find a place in the roof where it fits. Front, back, middle?

Early B, You are the winner. The shape matches the dash pad holes in the dash. The next time you are passing thru Phoenix Arizona I'll buy you a margarita. It must have been laying inside the car when I got it as I never tagged it. If it would have had its covering I would have figured it out.
Thank You.

Early B, You are the winner. The shape matches the dash pad holes in the dash. The next time you are passing thru Phoenix Arizona I'll buy you a margarita. It must have been laying inside the car when I got it as I never tagged it. If it would have had its covering I would have figured it out.
Thank You.
How is that project coming along? I cant remember if I sold you a fiberglass dash or not, but we are just finishing up one right now.

I got the fiberglass dash from you a long time ago. I'm getting close to the finish line. Getting ready for final body work and primer.

[Can't wait to see it. QUOTE="65AFX, post: 911073719, member: 14018"]I got the fiberglass dash from you a long time ago. I'm getting close to the finish line. Getting ready for final body work and primer.[/QUOTE]

It is amazing how someone on this forum knows the answer to almost anything you could possibly ask. I know I have benefitted from the knowledge here many times. Good job guys!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back