• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is Car Nut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbuilt

Local time
3:58 PM
Reaction score
I did a search and can't find any threads or recent posts. On top of that, his profile is private. Has anyone heard from him or have any news?
Paging @Car Nut

He can't log on. He's been trying to contact Joey about it, to no avail. He wants to be able to come back here.

He's active over at dodgecharger.com and has asked me to relay messages for him a few times.

Somebody complained he was posting too many

lol.....if only people told the truth.....and also to the pseudo moderator.........

One should ask CN why he personally chose to not post here and to hide his "active" profile?......

Me neither. Hard to imagine Joey would ban someone from posting car pictures on a car forum.
hmmm.gif

I do not know if he's banned, or if it's technical glitch. His inability to log in happened at the same time as the website refresh.

Just giving Joey benefit of the doubt. No speculation on my part.

it not good , everyone likes his posts :thumbsup: ( well most people )

how long till this one disappears like the other two have :p

I didn't know it was possible to post "too many" pictures here. hell , I bet I posted 300+ pics in the original gasser thread.
there must have been **** flying behind the scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back