• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to Buy 6-pack Metering Block?

PurpleBeeper

Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
Where do I find a Holley metering block for a '70 4spd center carb? What about a '71 auto center carb? Are they the same?

May be a dumb question, but are these metering blocks the same as a 4bbl? If not, what are the differences if anyone knows.

On Chicago Carburetor's site, I see the following listings for metering blocks (both say "call" to see if they have one). What is the difference and which one(s) do I need for my '70 4spd and '71 auto carbs?

M1544 69-71 METERING BLOCK - Holley #4391, 4392
M1545 70-71 METERING BLOCK - Holley #4791, 4792

Thanks for the Help!

6-pak metering blocks aren't the same as regular 4bbl aftermarket. call the holley custom shop; they can get them.

I got mine from summit racing.

Is it broken or just warped
Warped can be straitened

Is it broken or just warped
Warped can be straitened

My '70 4spd center carb metering block is fine. The '71 auto carb is a parts carb that doesn't have a metering block and I'm thinking about just swapping them out so I can have the car running in an hour instead of several days while I rebuild the '70 carb.

Auto Transport Service
Back