• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to find aftermarket / repro parts??

Ozlemon

Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
New member from Australia. I have always been into A bodies however have recently purchased a 1970 Roadrunner. A body parts are easy to get as they came out in Aus, but not B body parts.

My Question is therefore - where are the "go to" stores for most new / repro parts?? Looking for somewhere decent to deal with from overseas.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks!

New member from Australia. I have always been into A bodies however have recently purchased a 1970 Roadrunner. A body parts are easy to get as they came out in Aus, but not B body parts.

My Question is therefore - where are the "go to" stores for most new / repro parts?? Looking for somewhere decent to deal with from overseas.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks!
My go to vendors are, in no particular order;
Laysons
Mancini Racing
Year One
Herb's Parts
Detroit Muscle
Tony's Parts

First of all, welcome to the site. Can you make a post in the Welcome Wagon section and tell us a bit about your car, where you got it and what your plans are for it? We love pictures on this site too, so please post them up.

To answer your question though, try;

[email protected]

Any of the site sponsors on the right hand side of the page

ebay

Craigslist (be careful her though, lots of scammers)

My go to vendors are, in no particular order;
Laysons
Mancini Racing
Year One
Herb's Parts
Detroit Muscle
Tony's Parts

Thanks very much for the reply, that's a great start. I hadn't heard of most of those places so I'll save them for future reference.

First of all, welcome to the site. Can you make a post in the Welcome Wagon section and tell us a bit about your car, where you got it and what your plans are for it? We love pictures on this site too, so please post them up.

To answer your question though, try;

[email protected]

Any of the site sponsors on the right hand side of the page

ebay

Craigslist (be careful her though, lots of scammers)

Okay great, will head over there. Thanks for the suggestions too.

Welcome from Michigan. All of the above suggestions are very good for getting b-body stuff.

Be aware that with just like anything else, there are different levels of restoration parts. Just because it is the most expensive, does not necessary make it the best part available. Likewise, the really cheap parts are most of the time, really are of poor quality.

Good used parts and NOS may cost a bit more, but the overall quality is much better than many of the reproduction pieces. If any questions on a particular part or procedure, ask here for input. Lots of good knowledge here.

Auto Transport Service
Back