• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to find production numbers based on VIN codes?

fyriskung

Local time
12:43 AM
Reaction score
Is there any homepage that lists mopar cars production numbers out of certain VIN codes?

For example I would like to now how many coronets that was made with V1F (green vinyl roof) in 1969, such as my car?

Is there any homepage that lists mopar cars production numbers out of certain VIN codes?

For example I would like to now how many coronets that was made with V1F (green vinyl roof) in 1969, such as my car?

No. Plus, that info wasn’t tracked for 1969. I have some 1969 coronet information. What are you looking for?

No. Plus, that info wasn’t tracked for 1969. I have some 1969 coronet information. What are you looking for?
Ok, but sometimes you can hear that "only 2% had a 'certain option' in 1969 ect", for example Mark graveyard carz make such statements. What I would like to know about is how many dodge 500 coronets were sold with green vinyl roof in 1969? (as my car has)

Thanks for the reply:)

69coronrtrt is our local authority

I am but a student...

I believe model/engine/trans were tracked, and in the case of Lynch Road builds, the axle.
Paint and certain accessories were reported as percentages.

Auto Transport Service
Back