• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where ya going for Thanksgiving?

Turkey rod run (hopefully) it's a hole 45 mins away and I haven't gone in the past 5 years because of my broken back issue I want to attempt it worse case I'll need a scooter!

Staying home with the family!
:thumbsup:

Orchard Park, NY about 20 miles away.. sister-in-laws house, GREAT cook, fun day with a lot of family. Weather can be an issue sometimes out there. November a few years ago, 7 feet, yeah feet. :eek: .... Where I live, 2 inches that day. :)

View attachment 872379

buffcar.jpg

The star city, Roanoke, VA. My wife and I will be spending the weekend with my son & family.

We are at home also, My wife & daughter cooking, most of the family will be here aprox 15-16 of us.
Grandson will not get to be here but at least he is in the states this year. :usflag:

Gathering at the wife's parents' house, which is local, which is nice. 10-mile run in the morning(I hope it's not raining!) and then family and food all day. The '68 will haul us and our greenbean casserole, pilaf, oatmeal carmelitas and dutch apple pie to the party(if it's not raining!) I'm gettin' hungry...!

The three Fs. Food, football and family in that order. Sticking around the OC.

Having it Wed, wife is working Thanksgiving day. Will spend Thanksgiving, getting the innards out of the MN Gold Coronet.

Home for the holiday!!! The rig is in the driveway and the wife has been baking and cooking since Saturday morning.

20190118_164942.jpg

Moving to the new house tomorrow and walking up the street to my cousin's house for Turkey !! Best wishes to all and most of all, be careful!! ...... Ulli

daughters here in Ohio with my granddaughter and sons first time off work since I have been back to work hope all have a great day
%2527Wishing+You+a+Happy+Thanksgiving%2527+Vintage+Advertisement.jpg

I'll be at my house with 9 more, daughters, son and grandkids. Son in law is bringing the turkey fryer and we have the frying oil. Those 4, son in law, daughter and 2 grandkids are driving in from KY on Wed., the other kids are local New Yorkers, Bklyn. & Queens. Not a big fan of turkey, so will have another entree to satisfy me.

Auto Transport Service
Back