• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

which bumper will work?

roadrunnerman

Local time
4:04 AM
Reaction score
my wife's 77 volare premier needs a bumper(rear).i know aspen and volares will work,is there any other makes that will work?duster?dart? i saw in mopar muscle mag that somebody took a bumper from a volare to put on their duster and was wondering if i could do the same to give me more options to look in the junkyards when i get the chance to.

thanks,i click on to it but will look at more in depth later on.

I see you're in Iowa - I have a couple rechromed 76-77 Aspen/Volare rear bumpers if you're interested. I'm in Dixon, Ill. so you could probably pick one up if you aren't that far away.

Attachments

• 000_3466.jpg
    000_3466.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 189
This is roadrunners wife I looked at the bumper i like it looks great how much are you asking you call roger at 330-716-1113 anytime

Hi Roadrunner's wife. Let me know if you need one with or without bumper strip holes and I'll give you guys a call this afternoon sometime at that number. :icon_smile:

Auto Transport Service
Back