• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which line loc(k) is the best?

MRGTX70

Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
I'm planning on installing a line loc system on my 70 GTX but I don't know much about what brand is better or easier to install. Anybody have any ideas?:confused:

They are all basically the same, both in use and installation. Really just depends on what Kind of money you are willing to spend. Summit has a pretty good one they sale under their name less money, and does the same job.

I live near Akron and so visit the Summit store in person. Thetech I talked to steered me toward the Biondo line lock unit ($40)and a separate Summit installation kit ($27) which ended up to be about the same as the Summit complete kit. He seemed to think the Biondo line lock was a bit more reliable. I bought their Summit brand kit anyway as it was on sale and I'm planning to use it for Brice Road burnouts and not racing.

Thanks for the ideas guys! I plan on using it more for fun than racing also. Smoke em if ya got em!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back