• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which original steering wheel poll - share your opinion

Which steering wheel do you guys like

• Option 1

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Option 2

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pearljam724

Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
I don’t care what other people like in reference to what I like or want. But, I’m interested in hearing which original steering wheel center people would prefer. Let’s say you own or are looking to buy a 68/69 b body. Which one would you prefer ? Don’t be biased, due to what your car came with when you bought it. Be honest in which you honestly think looks better. Option 1 or option 2 ? Option 1 is with the round center. Option 2 is the triangular pad ? Please vote or comment if you like.

BF6478B2-6E52-48B2-B054-4C43EBDA2D28.jpeg EF2E265D-E5A7-4808-A8A8-ACC7AEFB25BD.jpeg

Forgot to cast my vote, lol ! I like them both. But, If I could only choose one it would probably be number 2. I like the medallion in the middle and the slightly more modern look. Option 1 looks a tad too prehistoric for me to choose it over no. 2. Number one looks similiar to a 1950 Chevy. That’s how outdated it looks to me. But, I like them both.

I always felt 1 looks very spartan, 2 for me

Oh boy, number 2 gettin back in the race. Lol !

I have #2, prefer #1 out of the two. Woodgrain anyday

I prefer aftermarket diameter reduction but always liked 2, even with Rallye dash.

No. 2 comes screaming down the straight away out of no where, being down by 6 votes in the early part of the race to tie it up, lol ! We are nodded at 10 folks

Im surprised no one has said it yet. I don’t think I’m mistaken. When I say no. 1 is definitely more rare on a b body.

Auto Transport Service
Back