Which UEGO Guage Brand for Future Data Logging?

Resto-Mods & Pro-Touring forum

1. JedIEG

JedIEG Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    Not sure if this belongs here or in electronics... I am planning to add a O2 sensor and guage for carb tuning and would really prefer data logging capability for any further tuning, forced induction and EFI conversion. I will be tuning on my own so the guage is not as useful as being able to log data and review after. Between AEM and Innovative, which is better for this?

2. biomedtechguy

biomedtechguy Accelerati Rapidus Maximus FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
  3. Average Joe

Average Joe FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I have the Innovative Motorsports handheld as well. I use it for tuning in carbs and works great. I have a laptop for data logging but I normally just sit in the passenger seat and ride around watching.

4. JedIEG

JedIEG Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    I'm leaning toward an Innovative LM2 single 02 sensor due to its claim to have an input for tac signal and 4 additional 5v sensors input. I'm planning to grab a TPS and MAP sensor from the junk yard to help with tuning. (Single 02 because of cost)
    It's not clear though, is the single 02 dataloging unit the same as the duel 02 unit and just doesn't come with the additional 02 sensor or are there physical difference?
    Also, I'm more impressed with the level of detail in innovative's manuals and supporting material compared to AEM or Zeitronix

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.