• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which UEGO Guage Brand for Future Data Logging?

JedIEG

Local time
4:07 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs here or in electronics... I am planning to add a O2 sensor and guage for carb tuning and would really prefer data logging capability for any further tuning, forced induction and EFI conversion. I will be tuning on my own so the guage is not as useful as being able to log data and review after. Between AEM and Innovative, which is better for this?

I have the Innovative Motorsports handheld as well. I use it for tuning in carbs and works great. I have a laptop for data logging but I normally just sit in the passenger seat and ride around watching.

I'm leaning toward an Innovative LM2 single 02 sensor due to its claim to have an input for tac signal and 4 additional 5v sensors input. I'm planning to grab a TPS and MAP sensor from the junk yard to help with tuning. (Single 02 because of cost)
It's not clear though, is the single 02 dataloging unit the same as the duel 02 unit and just doesn't come with the additional 02 sensor or are there physical difference?
Also, I'm more impressed with the level of detail in innovative's manuals and supporting material compared to AEM or Zeitronix

Auto Transport Service
Back