• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which valves are needed on this wilwood brake setup?

vita

Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Hey, I’m running a custom brake setup and I’m needing some advice on which valves I’m needing to put in line to make sure it works properly. I’m running disc brakes both front and rear and a Wilwood master cylinder. It also came with a proportioning valve. Am I needing any additional valves to make the system work well? I know that these cars came with multiple other options for ensuring disk and drum brakes worked well together however, I’m not sure if any valves are recommended since I’m running disc on all four corners.

I’ll be bending and making my own brake lines so I want to make sure I’m building it as close to perfect as I can.

Any thoughts, pictures, or links would be greatly appreciated.

You can run a proportioning valve to adjust front/rear bias but no other valves should be required.

Reference the running of the brake lines, anyone know where to buy these tabs?

9BDACDC1-0A07-4929-A7C6-8B0FCF6FE880.jpeg 22522726-3BEB-4952-9B17-49FB07207B47.jpeg

nice powdercoat on axles and perches, saw similar to that at a shop in north detroit

Auto Transport Service
Back