• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which would you buy? 1968 Dart GTS 340 or a 1972 Charger 318 CI auto trans?

Which would you buy? 68 Dart GTS 340 OR a 72 Charger 318 auto trans. Both cars #3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super-bee_ski

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:45 PM
Reaction score
This is for tqfastfish in Vermont.
Being both cars equal, not restored.
Condition: lets say both cars are #3-

Most im going to guess will pick that Dart GTS, and they are nice! But the 71-74 Chargers i cant escape loving the body styles so thats my pick. These you say are both equal in the shape there in but if they were restored, I keep thinking the Dart would bring more money if engines stay the same in both.. im just guessing to be honest but have seen a lot of Dart GTS cars and they seem to go pretty high.. Ive been wrong before, like i said im guessing and i look at car value a different way then just money.

Voted Dart, cause I already own one.

If both cars have nice quarters, I'd lean towards the Dart, especially if it's a true 340 car. The exception would be if the Charger was slam loaded with high end options.

if the dart is real then it will hold more long term value.other then that,it just depends on wich body you like better.i voted dart since i never seem to keep cars for very long.

thats a tough one for me. the dart would be a good investment, but as far as ive read its not for sale anymore

the charger on the other hand is a B Body and i would rather have a B. no pics of it so i cant really make a call. if the dart is not for sale anymore, then i guess it will have to be the charger lol

Attachments

• 68gts.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 562
my BAD,
the POLL is NOT for tqfastfish...
It's for another newbie...
uh, I forgot his name!

"super-bee_ski"
AKA:DUMBASS
AKA:Alzheimers may be setting in?

:iamwithstupid:

Guys,
I'm off line for a while.
I think I need MEDS.
The POLL IS for tqfastfish...
..lets just say: "I'm going to the Doctor's office"

Guys,
I'm off line for a while.
I think I need MEDS.
The POLL IS for tqfastfish...
..lets just say: "I'm going to the Doctor's office"

uummm, maybe a little less meds and a little more focus lmao :grin:

this IS for tq , he has asked my opinion as well lol

uummm, maybe a little less meds and a little more focus lmao :grin:

this IS for tq , he has asked my opinion as well lol

Yup,
How about more meds and more focus?
I need to do both.
"I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue" (Airplane)

SO: the Dart 340 GTS is NOT for sale...?
Oh well, that narrows it down a bit.
I THINK RustyRatRod knows someone selling a nice 72 ? Charger 400CI, 3-speed Petty Blue car.

The Dart no question. Ron

SO: the Dart 340 GTS is NOT for sale...?
Oh well, that narrows it down a bit.
I THINK RustyRatRod knows someone selling a nice 72 ? Charger 400CI, 3-speed Petty Blue car.

Indeed.....go back to sniffin glue. It's a 72 Road Runner. LOL Seriously, it's a NICE car that has all the body work and paint DONE. It simply needs assembling and for you to choose your weapon of choice for engine and drivetrain. It IS a factory 400, 3 speed car. You got that part right. lol

Attachments

• sniffin glue.jpg
    sniffin glue.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 445
Auto Transport Service
Back