• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whistlin got a hellcat

ESOXER

Local time
12:10 PM
Reaction score
Whistlin Diesel got a Hellcat. This should be interesting. If you haven't seen any of his videos, any vehicle he touches suffers a cruel death.

Is it going to wind up like the brand new $90K Dodge Ram that was jumped and trashed, "just because it could be done?"

A fool and his money will soon be separated. Sadly the turd will probably make his money back from the destruction video.

Now, normally I'd just go on about how this guy is a complete idiot but hey; he has the money to buy a $90K truck and can afford to destroy it and I drive a 23 year old Mustang, so I guess that makes me the idiot...

This is YouTube money, not their own. These guys have a large amount of subscribers. They need to keep doing stupid stunts to keep us all watching. Remember Jackass?

I don't get the buy it to break it thing. Yes 40 years ago I destroyed my share of cars that are now worth stupid money but they where all used cars that I got for 300-400 bucks. That's part of the problem people just want it now and if it comes easy they just say f*ck it I'll just get another one. We waste so much it's not funny. Ok I'm done sorry.

I suppose this is the issue of our time. I was taught not to waste, and to reuse things and make them useful. I cannot watch this stuff, but if it makes folks happy in these tough times...it may be worth it.

Couldn’t watch more than a couple of minutes. This guy’s got DICK written all over his face.
Poster boy for abortion?

My son watches this a$$ I can and will not. I’m teaching him to restore cars not to destroy cars. This kid lives with mommy and if I’m not mistaken its a family ranch obviously his parents didn’t care to much about what he did or does. Now that he receives money for his dumb behavior he keeps doing dumb a$$ SH-T. It’s kids that watch him.

If you haven't seen any of his videos, any vehicle he touches suffers a cruel death.

I try not to remember he's also got a 'General Lee' now too.

Literally the only WD video I watched all the way thru was when he took his duramax monster truck out on the water. I thought THAT was pretty awsome! But, par for the course, once home, he destroyed that truck as well.

The younger generation likes to watch this guy, all I say is one of these times he is going to hurt himself bad, no amount of money is worth that in my opinion.

I watched the Hellcat video in a state of dis-belief that anyone would, or could, do that crap. Just makes no sense to me. Brand new car off the showroom floor!

His channel has over 2 million subscribers as of 2021 and has accumulated over 600 million views so far. It is able to get an average of 1.2 million views per day from different sources. This should generate an estimated revenue of $6,000 per day ($2.2 million a year) from the ads that appear on the videos.

YouTubers get paid $2 – $7 per 1000 monetized views after YouTube takes its cut. Monetized views range from 40% – 80% of the total views. All these are influenced by several factors like device played on, time of the year, the location of the viewer, ad inventory, how many ads there are on a video, how many people skip the ads, type of advertisement, ad engagement, type of content etc. The cost of an ad view is based on an auction between advertisers based on views. Advertisers have to bid a minimum of $0.01 per view.

There is also a program known as Google Preferred where deep-pocketed companies can target ads on the top 5% most popular content. The ad rates here are higher than normal. Apart from ads, YouTubers also generate extra from YouTube Red viewers who pay a monthly fee to view premium content on YouTube plus watch videos without ads. Here they get paid based on watch time on their videos. The longer the viewers watch their videos, the more money they earn.

Bet a dollar to a donut , he`s spending family money , anybody who worked for that kind of cash would have a little sense !
I didnt watch all the video , not interested in stupidity , got enough of my own.
These "idiots" make between 10-20k a month from YouTube. That's what pays for their cars n antics. There's a "Furd" truck guy who broke down how much he makes just from YouTube, around 15-20k a month. It's crazy.

Social media has given common people the opportunity to be inbeciles. Publicly. Some people are starved for attention. Frasier Crane would have a field day analyzing this idiot.
The hundred dollar bills in the console? Yeah dude, you are soooo cool! Seek help.

Auto Transport Service
Back