• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whistlin got a hellcat

"Social media has given common people the opportunity"

My Dad - Scott , come out in the garage and hang on to this trouble light for me while I change the brakes - Below zero , winter with a small stove in the garage

For hours literally after school , every week , while he did part time work as a auto mechanic at home

Full Time Teamsters - Thermo King Units

Today’s Society - Son , here is the keys to my Corvette - Try to bring it home in one piece please while your driving it with a phone in your hand taking videos

I don't want bro sound like a grandpa, but, this illiterate semi bold young man, is a complete idiot, a car was, still, for some, status and a reason to be proud of, shows the effort, the work, the suffering and ultimately the success in your life, a hellcat is one of those aspirational cars, who needs a 707hp? Nobody, do we all want one ? mostly yes but not to tape in a video to show how much of an idiot I am, trying to break the door glass with my fist, come on!!!! What kind of values this young fellow its gonna teach to his sons, hey money is everything in life, be an assholen in the tube and made a lots of money, give me a break:jackoff:

Couldn’t watch more than a couple of minutes. This guy’s got DICK written all over his face.
Poster boy for abortion?

Me neither, after looking at that face this guy is a huge waste of white if ever I've seen it. What a loser! He has no sense of decency, or appreciation for anything, probably feels the same way about life itself! This is the type of guy that I want to just beat the every living **** out of for general purpose because they deserve it, and most definitely need it too!
Where's the video of him wrapping that drivers door around a concrete pole at 140 mph, that's what I want to see!

His channel has over 2 million subscribers as of 2021 and has accumulated over 600 million views so far.

Well that's because there's over 2 millions idiots that have nothing better to do then to then waste their brains on this type of ****. I'm sure these are the same type of people that follow Ophra, and the Kardashians.

Last edited:
both of the videos are sad

I didn't watch the 'whole deal' in either of them
way too much stupidity

I just ffwd to the money shots & damage

I'd kick my kids *** if he/she/they did that ****
or come back from the grave & haunt their asses

what a waste

even if the TRX is fixable
knowingly wrecking it on purpose
I just don't get that mentality, "at all"

pretty damn tough truck

the 1st total loser douche in the Hellcat
well I can't say what I really think
fucken' unbelievable

Well, I was on YOUTUBE this afternoon, and this one popped up. The guy just about succeeded in winning a Darwin. Shooting steel plates with a .50 cal from 3 feet away. Got a ricochet to the head.....

Now, normally I'd just go on about how this guy is a complete idiot but hey; he has the money to buy a $90K truck and can afford to destroy it and I drive a 23 year old Mustang, so I guess that makes me the idiot...

No, he's still the idiot.

This is YouTube money, not their own. These guys have a large amount of subscribers. They need to keep doing stupid stunts to keep us all watching. Remember Jackass?
Not "all" of us watch such nonsense though...

I suppose this is the issue of our time. I was taught not to waste, and to reuse things and make them useful.
You were taught correctly to be a responsible adult. Waste not, want not...
I've never bought anything in my life for the express purpose of trashing it.

Clearly this idiot has never had a Father figure in his life, and if he does his Dad's just as big [if not bigger] a loser then this stupid schmuck.

No one respects anything anymore. I dunno. I'm just an old timer with old time values and I don't fit in with the world anymore, but you know what? I dont think it bothers me...

Well, I was on YOUTUBE this afternoon, and this one popped up. The guy just about succeeded in winning a Darwin. Shooting steel plates with a .50 cal from 3 feet away. Got a ricochet to the head.....

And then they post it to Youtube. "Hey world, I'm an a**hole!'

This is the same type of person who would give his girlfriend a hand cannon of a gun, hold a big book in front of his chest and say. Go ahead honey, shoot. Just hit the book. I'll be fine, it won't penetrate. She shoots the book, it penetrates and he dies, and she has to live with that mental scar the rest of her life. Good thinking people!

Its "Influencer's" like this that is poising our youth. There was a local TV news story a couple months ago that asked kids what they wanted to be when they grow up. Almost 70% wanted to be you-tubers. Meanwhile the trades and Public Safety are hurting.

Idiots on Youtube are not that rare in this universe. Moron below had his GF shoot him in the chest with a 50 caliber Desert Eagle. Oh, he held a book in front of his chest to stop the bullet. Yeah, the low IQ GF killed her lower IQ boyfriend. All for Youtube clicks. The world is done.

Last edited:
Yeah Fratz, that's the one! Really sad!

Yeah Fratz, that's the one! Really sad!
This wasnt a .25 with a 2 inch barrel and 75 ft. lbs. of energy at the muzzle. It was a gun that could drop a 700 pound Grizzly. Did either one of them have a lick of common sense? Did he ever even fire the gun and feel the ferocity of the concussion and recoil from a Desert Eagle? If so, it might have clued him in that it wasnt a good idea.

ive seen a bunch of his vids,they keep popping up on my fb feed too.
i felt really bad for the old semi he killed,much less all the nicer stuff.
i liked the one he had with the truck in water,that was really cool.
the whole premise of his shows tho,
are destroying Decent vehicles,and rebelling against authority.
the kids love it......

All I can say is we are in trouble! If this is the future ,our new president and those knuckle heads will be good friends..
:screwy::wtf::eek::elmer:

Come on guys...you are either miserable or old...or jealous.....perhaps all three! He (first post guy) makes millions having fun. Who would not do that (doing what ever they enjoy)if they could. If I thought I could make money showing people how to fix classic ALFAs...then I would be on there too. Several thousand would be techs beat me to it though. He sees a demand...he satisfies that demand...he makes lots of cash ....stupid? I think not...more like a shrewd businessman. My friends son is a 16 year old gamer. People watch him gaming on YouTube and he offers tips and hints etc. He now only makes a little less than his dad ...a nurse with about 25 years experience...and he's not in the big league...some gamers make millions on there...I do watch stuff of youtube....but mainly classic car stuff. I agree that lots of the stuff on there is stupid....but I can't knock the folks for trying to make money.

That dude is hard to look at. Ugly, stupid and annoying...... somehow THIS is a desirable combination for YouTube popularity now???

You do realize that the overwhelming majority of YouTubers don't make much money at all ?
Uncle Tony still can't afford new clothes or a decent haircut.

Auto Transport Service
Back