• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White vinyl top on blue rt

hoover

Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score
Does anybody have a photo of a 67 coronet with this combo?
I am kicking the idea around, my car is and always will be a driver so originality is not an issue for me

20170924_113819.jpg

Thats funny I asked the same thing for my 67...only problem was that my interior is black and didn't think it would look good.
I loved the look of the white top, Darius car is beautiful blue and white combo.
The 67s if I remember correctly had what they called the White Hat special..

7bbf8a115fc9f90ea99283a76f1f0fcd--white-hats-original-vintage.jpg

Mine has a black interior as well.
I am curious how difficult it would be to keep clean?

(I can't wear white clothes )

Lol! Ya a few of the guys said it was a pita... No matter how well you cleaned it, the seams would turn....yadayada...
I think they are fine..I can't afford to redo the interior and just think it would look a little off with the black interior.
Not sure who's this is but it's pretty nice example!

1905240_341b3e6561_small.jpg

Last edited:
I think that combo looks awesome - but it needs the matching white interior. Just my opinion.

Here's my combo. 70, not a 67 but you can get the feel. As you can see, I'm partial to white tops. Totally makes the car stand out.

IMG_4083.JPG

There's a member here, Dan, and he has an EE1 with white top. Saw the car, it's pretty nice.

Maybe he'll see the thread and post a picture.

Auto Transport Service
Back