• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who likes spicy pickles?

droptop2bottom

Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
What do you put them on? Do you have a favorite brand? Personally I use them in sandwiches, hotdogs, hamburgers. Also, why don't they sell these in Canada, on the west coast?
20210417_113204.jpg

McClure's Spicey dills. Also they have the best Bloody Mary mix

Sweet baby pickles and like some of the tart ones on White Castle sliders and don't mind Mac's either...guess I'm not too selective; but lets also talk about sour kraut...not overly selective here either but a dear departed old lady, friend of my departed mom's, had a great homemade kraut recipe like none else. She took that recipe with her. Sorry - we're talking pickles - pardon me.

Sweet baby pickles and like some of the tart ones on White Castle sliders and don't mind Mac's either...guess I'm not too selective; but lets also talk about sour kraut...not overly selective here either but a dear departed old lady, friend of my departed mom's, had a great homemade kraut recipe like none else. She took that recipe with her. Sorry - we're talking pickles - pardon me.

A good sourkraut is a rare thing. Can transform a Reuben sandwich from good to great. I like it fried, with sausage and a bit of onions, or on a hot dog.

Used to buy Tony Packo’s Pickles and Peppers, haven’t seen them in the stores for awhile. I’ve been wondering if they were still in business. Very good flavor.
Stores around here in michigan sell them. Toney Paco's sells them on line. Oh I get their hot dog chili a little spicy but good.

We make our own pickles and relish here. Easy to spice them up with some hot peppers or just Jalapenos. We have not bought them for 5-6 years now...

Used to buy Tony Packo’s Pickles and Peppers, haven’t seen them in the stores for awhile. I’ve been wondering if they were still in business. Very good flavor.
we can get them here in Ohio

Auto Transport Service
Back