• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who makes/ sells Rubber flooring ?

hemi_harvester

Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a "NEW" rubber floor mat for a 66 Coronet
any ideas on where to look?

car doesnot have carpet, used mat in place of carpet.

Auto Custom Carpets makes them. You can buy from them or from Legendary. I'm a dealer for both, but there isn't really any profit in it.

As a guy who has bought TWO of them for his car, I can tell you that ACC is the only supplier. Make sure who ever you order it from that you have them order it "uncut" for the width. If not, it will be too short when you put it under the door sills and it will bridge coming off of the trans tunnel, especially if your car is a 4 speed. Also the forming for the 4 speed hump is not very distinctive, there is no pattern forming in the pedal area, and no color flecks in the mat as the originals were.

I had no choice but to replace mine on my car as had holes in it from the auto floor shift someone had put in the car at one point and they had glued a big patch over the 4 speed hump hole of the original shifter, so it was all screwed up.

It is the only thing available and likely due to the limited demand that a correct on will never be available.

Auto Transport Service
Back