• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who makes the best disc brake pads

moparjohnny

Local time
4:41 PM
Reaction score
i want quiet and less dust. for factory disc set up. thanks

Geez... the answer would be ceramic, but I personally haven't seen them for sale.

Orrrrrrrrr -- if you want the VERY VERY best --- it is N.O.S. ++ Asbestos ++ which has been obsoleted for environmental issues ---
but remains the VERY VERY best braking material known to mankind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is NOT illegal to transact on it -- it is grandfathered in........ and I have lots of it -- and am always hunting down more........

Have you tried searching theramman videos on YouTube? Or, check out his web site.

Wayne (his real name) -- "the Ram Man" buys from me.... He would like to be me -- but I have a 40 year headstart on him!!!!!!!

Wayne (his real name) -- "the Ram Man" buys from me.... He would like to be me -- but I have a 40 year headstart on him!!!!!!!

Do you sell brake parts to do front disc conversions?

Yes & NO.... I know what components they use -- so I have the Master Cylinder, ++ Asbestos ++ Brake Pads, etc., etc. --
but NO, I am NOTa disc brake conversion guy -- I do not manufacture -- so hence, can NOT have the adaptation spindle, the
caliper brackets, the (I hate this word:) "uuuuuuuuuuniversal" proportioning valve they use, etc., etc.
I have ALL factory correct parts -- and yes, I know of what they use in the disc brake conversion kits.........

Yes & NO.... I know what components they use -- so I have the Master Cylinder, ++ Asbestos ++ Brake Pads, etc., etc. --
but NO, I am NOTa disc brake conversion guy -- I do not manufacture -- so hence, can NOT have the adaptation spindle, the
caliper brackets, the (I hate this word:) "uuuuuuuuuuniversal" proportioning valve they use, etc., etc.
I have ALL factory correct parts -- and yes, I know of what they use in the disc brake conversion kits.........

PM/Conversation sent

Your inbox is full- can't send PM

I second this, them pads are in any of the cars I do that keep front drums, they stop much better than anything else I have ever used. A noticeable difference worth the price of admission
So you have used the 'brakes in a box' for your front drums? Any issues, or advice?

Mobileparts I would like to talk to you about what parts you have. Your inbox is full though. PM/conversation me please. Thanks.

I am not in the library every day to use the computer.... so if you want FAST results --- A L W A Y S best to call me....
I see one of the items in my inbox was something I sent to you last year that you never responded to -- and I left my phone
number, OF COURSE, in there.....
I will PM you now -- I had to ask the librarian how to DELETE the conversations that were in there -- it didn't say how to do it --
and they only allow you 15 now, where they used to allow you 100...... like I say -- I am not a computer person... the phone is far BEST...... Craig.....

Auto Transport Service
Back