• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who makes the best reproduction engine harness?

Dodge 330

Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
My '63 Dodge 330 decided to let all the magic smoke out this weekend.

M&H makes the ones for and from Year One; they are factory correct. They are ala carte, so you can just order what you want or need.

American Autowire has a nice "modernized" harness. It's more of a single harness.

I have used both manufacturer's products and both are good quality.

Bill Evans has the Engine & front light harnesses for the '63s. Here's his contact: [email protected] I need to get those made up also, Thanks for the reminder...

M&H(YearOne) and Evans Wiring. Got all of my harnesses from both.

I don't think you can get an M&H dash harness for 63 cars, Mark. I called them about getting one for my Plymouth earlier this year and they said I'd have to find a decent core and send it to them so that they could go through it.....
I'm currently looking for a good one myself.

Mr Evans is a nice fella. I've bought a bunch from him. Check you ammeter and your bulkhead fittings. On ALL the reproductions, you have to watch the terminal alignment carefully at the bulkhead.

Evans. Dealt with him at Carlisle. Very professional and the harness looks like a NOS piece.

Auto Transport Service
Back