• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who maks this ?

vance.dykes

Local time
12:34 AM
Reaction score
i think i got this pic hear but did not wright the maker name down. can someone tell me who makes this.
ac.pully.jpeg

check out our ultra low mount kit on facebook by superior design concepts

i would like to run the alt and a/c water pump no power steering

we would have to make a special water pump pulley or add an idler to the power steering side, could be done.

I can't tell if that is March systems or not but just a heads up for any new pulley system. Be very careful that the kit you are considering leaves space for an adequate size radiator. A lot of these pulley systems DON'T!

FWIW, that SD Concepts kit looks like it is well designed and doesnt' take up a ton of space.

I can't tell if that is March systems or not but just a heads up for any new pulley system. Be very careful that the kit you are considering leaves space for an adequate size radiator. A lot of these pulley systems DON'T!

FWIW, that SD Concepts kit looks like it is well designed and doesn't' take up a ton of space.
thank you . i want to have the a/c on the lower right side . i think the alt brackets are march but the a/c bracket is where im not sure of. wish i had been smarter and got the info when i looked at it. this forum gives great ideas of what can be done. hope someone that did this can give feed back on fitment and how it worked and looked.

again thanks to all who have looked and said what think.

the sd pulley system is to wide and to me over kill. i just want to do the alt /water-pump / a/c again thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back