• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who rides a bike to work?

Paul_G

Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
I started riding the bike this year. My company allows us to park our work trucks on company property closest to our homes. I happen to be lucky enough to park the truck a few blocks down the street. So I ride the bike down there.

It saves my personal vehicle from those killer short trips, and I get a little extra exercise to boot.

Your body will thank you! I wish I could ride to work but I go to different places and always need the hauling ability of the truck..

Used to bike to the light rail station where there is a bike locker. I walk to the station now.

I ride a bike to work.
20170502_164525_HDR-1.jpg

i ride a 26'' cruz'r , i have several , cruz'rs . its only a couple miles each way . but its better than the drive with some of these idiots drives . at least i can shoot the sidewalk to get away for them . i put some scrambles / tt type motorcycle bars on it (kenny roberts design) . there fairly wide . and set just right , like horns on a bull , lol .

Auto Transport Service
Back