• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who was the person compaining about someone made him a gold member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im concerned about him since I have not seen him online. He said everyone hates him and I think he is in california. thanks
Thanks for your concern, but why do you care? I told Joey that I wouldn't post for a while until YOU came along and had to muck it all up! You should be so proud!

Wise choice of picture!

I got kind of tickled about the whole Gold thing recently.
I was benefactor of a gifted one first time, so when the notice came up that it was expiring, I dutifully ponied up
the loot to renew it.
A few days later, I received notice that I had AGAIN been gifted another year of Gold!
If I had known that was coming, I could have used that money to buy someone else a Gold instead of me,
dagnabit!
Wound up with two years more. It's all good...:thumbsup:
This is where I have a problem with that!

Jon is fine. He is stirring **** up at FCBO.
Thanks a fuckin lot! Some friend you are!

Good place for him.

:rofl:
WTF is that supposed to mean?

And endless pile of crap ...
See above reply!
He will be in fine company there. :lol:
And this coming from a Moderator? Disgusting to say the least!
I think they make a ointment that helps..:p
Your going to need it after I put my foot up your ***!

I think I'll go over there and gift him a gold membership. :steering:
You gotta find me first!

You can also send pics through pm's and can save like 100 pm's instead of 10.
like that does me any real good!

Correct...it's not about the free **** room at all.....there are real benefits for all those who are GOLD....and it supports the site being here. :)

moparedtn: I got kind of tickled about the whole Gold thing recently.
I was benefactor of a gifted one first time, so when the notice came up that it was expiring, I dutifully ponied up
the loot to renew it.
A few days later, I received notice that I had AGAIN been gifted another year of Gold!
If I had known that was coming, I could have used that money to buy someone else a Gold instead of me,
dagnabit!
Wound up with two years more. It's all good...:thumbsup:

This is where I have a problem with that!

Wut.jpg

Guys he's fine and doing OK. Just give it a rest and quit bringing it up. That includes threatening to gift a Gold Membership over on FCBO. These responses just further shows that ya'll still like to stir it up and continue to do so with him. Yes he is a very impassioned individual and can be abrasive. But he's the Baby and ya gotta Love Him even though he is a grown man now. But still my youngest Brother. Just ya'll move along and leave him be will ya? It is not worth the effort to constantly reply to this nonsense all the time. Even MODs here. You should be ashamed of it especially because of your position on these boards. Both of us are busy with other pursuits and therefore not as active as we once were. So what's the problem with that? We just do not have all that much to convey any more so it's best to keep the collective Pie Holes Shut. Just FOOKING do it will ya???cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back