• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whos using the EBC yellow stuff brakes pads?

68_661charger

Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score
My front end is apart right now so nows the time to change out the semi metallics to the yellow ones if they really grab better. Solid non slotted rotors. Let me know what you all think. Thanks.

I only had a very limited experience. Last winter I switched out the stock Brembo pads on my 2016 Challenger Hellcat (now gone) for a set of the EBC Yellow Stuff pads. I thought they performed very well for me but they squealed a bit right from the beginning and never really got better. The EBC folks said let her run for 1000 miles. Well, I sold the Hellcat not long after I put on the EBC pads and never got more than a couple hundred miles on them.

Not yellow, but I’m using the red EBC pads on my 69 Bee front brakes. I like the less dust.

I'm running YellowStuff pads on solid rotors on my 1970 RR. They perform well, however, they generate a lot of dust. I used GreenStuff and EBC rotors on my 2500 Ram and was happy with them.

Auto Transport Service
Back