• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why hasn't this sold? 3rd time listed 63 convertible

YY1

Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1963-Plymouth-Fury/203347740584?hash=item2f587847a8:g:6hIAAOSwgQBgdg6j

Sure looks nice in the pics.

Seems like a reasonable BIN price as well.

63P.jpg

I personally LOVE the color and don't mind the chrome rallye wheels ,although they could easily be changed out for factory caps, or period wheels.

Looks like an expensive body job just waiting to happen. Other things are jankymlike the exhaust, and ragged like the interior. Maybe for 4-5 grand for me

I had a 68 sport fury conv I couldn't give the thing away! I don't know why car was perfect! Ended up taking $9500 for it just to save it from sitting outside as it was loosing it's garage

A good start! No serious sheet metal work really needed! needs a hood for a 63! Depending on the mechanicals It's not that bad on the price IMO

I don't know a 361 I'd pull it ! All honesty it's a very nice project car or just drive it show stopper no but who cares . I think a good price on it $7500-8500. Perfect there only Worth 12-13k

If you kept it dry you could probably use it as a fair weather driver for years to come. Not every car has to be show car perfect. Obviously has to drop the price a bit to sell it though.

There's a rough (really rough) black one listed that's already bid up to 8K.

It would need a little work, Just like any old car. I don't know though. For me I just don't car
for convertible's.

Ooooh, didn't see that one.

Probably the reason right there.

I HATE cars with a skim coat on the whole body.

Saw an "Overhaulin" episode where someone bumped and chipped (ha) the E body Cuda and the skim coat in that area was over 1/8 inch thick.

I cringe every time I hear Worman say- "...then you need to put the style lines back in".

If you're putting in so much filler that you can't see the body lines.....

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back