• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why MoParts sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left that site 4ever over the same crap. I tried to politely complain about the problem and it was all crickets. Thereafter, I never looked back. I will not be someone else's pawn.
Sounds like Deja Vu.... 5/20/13... The day Moparts ended for me... Also the day of the Moore F5 Tornado.. Which was the thread I responded to before going to bed... Somebody, I don't recall who was posting about his concern for members in the Oklahoma area... I get that & I agree.. However part of his post was how he loves everyone on Moparts Blah Blah... The week prior I'd screen captured a meme of Nelson from the Simpson's doing his laugh with the phrase "Your a Homo" it was posted on Moparts & remained posted for two days... I didn't know someone was butt hurt about it.. So I quoted the post about loving everyone & attached the meme... Poking fun, didn't think anything about it...

Next day I was locked out... Banned... I had no idea why.... I couldn't sign in to ask why... I didn't have emails addresses for any mods... I did have Tom's email... So I emailed Tom... Took him two days to get around to responding... His response? One word... "Homo"

WTH? I reposted something that had been posted before without any apparent drama...

Anyway I emailed another member which I do know personally 68HemiBee (Steve) He winds up contacting a moderator & got things smoothed over... I was allowed back... I returned a made one post, my goodbye to the members... Moparts was the only forum I'd been a member of up till that time..

I'd read & lurked at the Dallas board but I didn't understand much about internet posting & just stayed in the shadows... When I left Moparts I didn't do any car sites for awhile... I got more done at my shop than I had in years.. LOL..

End of the day Tom is the problem with Moparts... There is (or was) allot of really good people on Moparts.. But the owner doesn't appreciate that people & information are what makes the thing work...

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 8.41.28 PM.png

Auto Transport Service
Back