• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why would anyone leave this car to rot outside?

I remember when he first publicized this car years ago.
He is the reason it's still sitting.
He made a HUGE deal to the owner about how valuable the car is and had it put all over the internet. :BangHead:
The owners claim sentimental vale, but I call BS. I think they know the value of their car and won't take any less than the $200k its probably worth in that condition.

If he was serious about the car, he should have not made a scene and offered the owner 20k cash for it back in 2011. Now this guy just goes back there every year and makes them want to hold on to it even more. :poke:

I remember when he first publicized this car years ago.
He is the reason it's still sitting.
He made a HUGE deal to the owner about how valuable the car is and had it put all over the internet. :BangHead:
The owners claim sentimental vale, but I call BS. I think they know the value of their car and won't take any less than the $200k its probably worth in that condition.

If he was serious about the car, he should have not made a scene and offered the owner 20k cash for it back in 2011. Now this guy just goes back there every year and makes them want to hold on to it even more. :poke:

I guess you've never conversed with Ryan..he could care less about the cars value..

Auto Transport Service
Back