• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wife has Covid

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
She came home sick from work Friday and has been pretty much bedridden since. I took her Monday to see the Doctor. They tested her for both the flu and covid. She got the results just before 9am today. We are both in quarantine. On a positive note, she feels better today than she did yesterday.

She came home sick from work Friday and has been pretty much bedridden since. I took her Monday to see the Doctor. They tested her for both the flu and covid. She got the results just before 9am today. We are both in quarantine. On a positive note, she feels better today than she did yesterday.
Hope she get's feeling better.

On a positive note, she feels better today than she did yesterday.
I'm sorry to hear she's got the kung flu, but encouraged to read that last part.
That was the same with me when I had it - the next day, after a couple rounds of doses of the same drugs
they gave Trump pretty much, I felt a LOT better in a hurry.
Prayers for her continued improvement! :praying:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to full good health for your wife and for you to have the strength and patience to help her to do so.

Good positive note! Is she fully vaxed? I'm hearing more and more that were and are still getting sick.....

I hope your wife has a full recovery and you stay healthy. If you fall ill don't wait to get into the Doctor. God's Speed! 440'

Hope all is well ...my neighbors have it. Father wife and son....father and son are not vaccinated wife is...they all have pretty much the same degree...101 temp and bad head cold. Just goes to show , if it's your turn its your turn!

Good positive note! Is she fully vaxed? I'm hearing more and more that were and are still getting sick.....

Yes, she was fully vaccinated. This is her first dose of covid. I had it in Jan 2020, daughter and son have both had it this past year. They live in different states. I thought I had it again last month, but test was negative. I guess she is going to get the monoclonal treatment

Have heard nothing but GOOD things about monoclonal treatment. Best wishes for her full recovery.

I am a doc. Yes take the antibodies, which are both rational conventional and scientifically proved by controlled trials. The drugs trump took or placebos at best. Avoid them

Best wishes to you and your family Top. Hope your wife and you both get through this safe and soon!

Hope she gets much better soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back