• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wife has Covid

Once again, all the well wishes have done their job !!!

When I got up this morning she was sitting on the couch in the living room knitting and watching tv !! She has been basically comatose since Friday. She had even fed herself ! She stayed up all day, not really doing anything else. I got all of the laundry done. Around noon, she said she was going to clean the bathroom she has been using and take a bath....and she did ! She just finally went to bed to read until she falls asleep. I am just amazed. After the fever, sinus and chest congestion, the runs, vomiting, exhaustion, and all the other covid symptoms....I didn't think she could bounce back like that. I hope it continues !

Thank you one and all for the well wishes !!

Great news!! Glad to hear she is doing better..

great to hear all is getting better... :thumbsup:

Glad shes better, my wife was positive last Thursday, well actually Wednesday, by Saturday she was 85-90%. Last night I had to go get her a beer.
Daughter and I are negative. Now we're dealing with my daughter's quarantine. They say hers starts Saturday. BS, she's been out of school since last Thursday. She would be out from 12/2-12/21?
I'm pissed.

My wife has it too because she got it from me, as did one of my employees. We both had mild symptoms and we are both on the mend but he is in the middle of it & has a bit longer to go.

FYI, the wife & I are double vaxxed and he is triple vaxxed.

Last edited:
This is her third day upright and she is progressing nicely. Biggest issue is exhaustion. We will see how that pans out as she goes back to work on Tuesday. At least that is when her quarantine period ends. Today is her 62nd Birthday !

This is her third day upright and she is progressing nicely. Biggest issue is exhaustion. We will see how that pans out as she goes back to work on Tuesday. At least that is when her quarantine period ends. Today is her 62nd Birthday !

Happy Birthday to her!..... glad to hear she's doing better

Tell her Happy Birthday from the dregs at FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back