• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wife....

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
wtf...... the kitchen disasters have been eliminated for the most part, simply by emptying the dishwasher; thus making a place to put dirty dishes

new issue....... her laptop had to be returned for warranty repair and we shared for a couple weeks. That's all it took to jam mine up with all kinds of useless ****...... another wtf.

today she took it upon herself to "set up" my new phone with crap I will never use...... I'm getting that urge to strangle her again.....

:soapbox:

I learned years ago not to let my wife or kids use my computer....might as well just throw it away and buy another one.

My wife decided to leave. Now everything works just fine & is much better these days anyway.

So best solution is, get rid of the wife....

I have mine she has hers ! With everything! Life is much easier this way .
Same here. Even bank accounts and credit cards. She has no idea how much I spend on car parts and I have no idea how much she spends on shoes. I don't think either of us want to know the answer either! We both make good money, so no issues.

Oh the trials and tribulations of everyday life !

i just shove c**k down her throat
White or black?

49905bec3a972e68591182577e76f844--game-fowl-chicken-breeds.jpg
1270px-Rooster_Port_Chalmers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to marriage or lack thereof: annoyed or lonely

Pick one.
Being as I take my marriage vows seriously, I made my choice the day I said "I do"
As far as being "lonely", I have lots of long time friends and I am an only child, so I am used to being "alone" and I never really am because I have Dog(s) and God.
There are quite a few times on a fairly regular basis that I would prefer to be "alone" (with my dog(s) and friends).
her laptop had to be returned for warranty repair and we shared for a couple weeks. That's all it took to jam mine up with all kinds of useless ****
She got her OWN laptop and desktop because she needs them, and once that happened I brought my desktop in for a thorough debugging and tune up, and most importantly had MY profile restored and made it the ONLY user profile on the computer. It's worth making the point that I use my desktop for my BUSINESS with critical files and documents on it, but one day before she got her own desktop and I wasn't home she took it upon herself to add her profile to my desktop because "that's what she HAD to do" :rolleyes: to access something she was looking for....:cursin:
Well that messed up everything, and I had to work around that until she got her own, and that's when I did the "clean slate" profile reconfiguration and locked my computer to prevent anyone else from using it.
Here's another example of what I had to deal with. I get a call from her and she is concerned because her laptop is enunciating that "she must call a phone number right away because all of the files have been encrypted and the computer locked" and to fix that call blah blah blah.
I told her do NOT call anyone and disconnect from the internet right away, force turn the computer off, and I brought it to my "computer guy" and had them fix it.
The worst part of all of that for me was the blatant disrespect for the sanctity of my BUSINESS computer (not the "talking laptop" but the desktop) and the **** I had to deal with because she "had to" add her profile to it, without asking me first .
:mob::mob::mob::mob:

Auto Transport Service
Back