• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will 1969 440 exhaust manifolds fit a 1970 Cuda?

440beep

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
I have a set of 69 440 exhaust manifolds (#2843992, #2806900) and does anyone know if these will fit into a 70 Cuda with a 440? A buddy of mine is looking for either 440 headers or manifolds for his 70 Cuda.

TIA.

Yes, it will. The only change between the 69 and the 70 was the right side manifold. The heat riser valve and manifold exit flange was turned some. I'm sure that someone might be able to post a picture of the change.

Now that I think of it a little more. That change was for clearance issues and that is probably why the OP was asking in the first place. So my answer above may be wrong. I will stand by on this one...

Yea, the reference books I have kind of imply some clearance issues, so I don't want to sell the manifolds to my buddy and they end up not fitting.

Now that I think of it a little more. That change was for clearance issues and that is probably why the OP was asking in the first place. So my answer above may be wrong. I will stand by on this one...

Auto Transport Service
Back