• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will a 65 Valiant rear bench fit?

SandDiesel

Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
What are the odds of a 65 Valiant rear bench fitting my 65 Belvedere? I found one on Craigs. My car is not in good enough shape to make the run to test fit it yet.

SandDiesel,, Look up DVAP (Desert Valley Auto Parts ) and ask if they have anything you are looking for. I needed a deck lid for my 65 and ended up buying a 65 four door roller for $2300 delivered .Used every part of that sucker and sold off what was not needed.My parts ended up being free and had cash in my pocket.

SandDiesel,, Look up DVAP (Desert Valley Auto Parts ) and ask if they have anything you are looking for. I needed a deck lid for my 65 and ended up buying a 65 four door roller for $2300 delivered .Used every part of that sucker and sold off what was not needed.My parts ended up being free and had cash in my pocket.

You are the man! Got a front bumper and front/back bench seat cores for a great (to me) price! I can't wait to get some kinda interior put together.

Auto Transport Service
Back