• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will Centerline Convo Pro 15x10 w/ 5" BS fit on a stock 68 charger or are mods needed

black68

Local time
6:45 AM
Reaction score
Im looking at getting centerline convo pros for the rear of my 68 charger. Im going to replace the original leafs and not sure what rear shock, possibly air. Im using this calculator http://vexer.com/68rt/old_outdated_badly_coded_old_old_old_wheelguide.html

The calculator suggests a 5.5 BS but these rims only come in 5 as the closest. Besides ordering tires, rims and trying the fitment, my only other option I think I have is to reach out for others experiences.

Im looking to run a 305x50x15 tires, not sure what brand and style yet. Looking to stay around the 27" tire height.

Please let me know what can be done and has been done.

My 68 Coronet, I run 5" back space with a 10" rim, and they fit look and fit really good with 275.60. Not sure what the difference there is between a Coronet vs a Charger that same year.

My 68 Coronet, I run 5" back space with a 10" rim, and they fit look and fit really good with 275.60. Not sure what the difference there is between a Coronet vs a Charger that same year.
should be virtually identical for fitment issues.
i ran 295/50/15s on 15x10s with 5 inch backspace on a 68 charger back in the day.never had any problems.that being said,each car can be a bit diff.you are better off measuring your car with a persys tire fitment tool(jegs and summit have em) or do it the hard way with plumb bobs and straight edges.

Auto Transport Service
Back