• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will there ever be a normal flu season again?

Moms68

Local time
6:10 AM
Reaction score
Just curious, will we ever see a normal flu season again? Seems like we've experienced the annual flu virus for years, but I think it's going the way of the buggy whip. In my mind it's similar to snow storms for those of us in the snow belt. Any snow event is now touted as a dangerous, life-threatening situation and the full court press starts to hunker down.

Can't we just make some chicken soup and drink OJ and stop the panic all the time??

Not referring to the Covid19 virus folks.

Last edited:
We had a normal flu season last year, just wasn't reported as such...

Just curious, will we ever see a normal flu season again? Seems like we've experienced the annual flu virus for years, but I think it's going the way of the buggy whip. In my mind it's similar to snow storms for those of us in the snow belt. Any snow event is now touted as a dangerous, life-threatening situation and the full court press starts to hunker down.

Can't we just make some chicken soup and drink OJ and stop the panic all the time??

The answer is no since the PCR tests include, "because they can't differentiate/distinguish one from the other" the flu as a Covid Positive.

Pertaining directly to your comment, on two issues mentioned, as long as a virus or weather can be utilized as a political weapon, no "normal" will ever return.

Your basic flu is no longer a good money maker for the drug companys. It has been replaced

The drop off in Flu remedy ads over the last two winters is very noticeable. I can't recall seeing one at all.

Well you have to admit that Covid has been a godsend to the elite and others with an agenda (not trying to turn this political). It has allowed suspension of all sorts of rights, mandates of all manner but most important is that it has clearly identified that the public at large will completely change their lives for no real good reason other than being told to do so. It proved that well educated, professional and seemingly respected people will absolutely whore themselves for fame and probably fortune. I am not saying that the Wuhan isn't a threat or isn't serious, I am saying that the reaction to it in unprecedented and based on emotion, agendas and greed.

I obviously can’t put it on here but... it was funny watching a video of a certain dope just a year ago blaming his opponent for deaths and ineptitude. A year later... he could have been talking about himself!

It’s here. I know several friends that have the flu. With all the hype related to Covid lots of people forgot about flu season.

There’s truth to the saying that “ 98% are followers and 2% are leaders “. Most just need to be told what to do. :lol:

No.

They now know They can use fear (getting sick, losing job) and bribery to get people to be guinea pigs for making obscene amounts of money taking experimental DNA altering drugs.

The most rigorously tested, vaccinated/boosted are not safe from catching a cold, even in the most remote regulated scientific community. The CDC admits the test is not accurate at singling out covid.

https://www.rt.com/news/544909-belgian-station-antarctic-covid-outbreak/
Two-thirds of the station’s staff of 25 have been infected with the coronavirus, Belgium’s polar secretariat confirmed to local media earlier this week. But how the virus could have reached the remote station, located some 220km (137 miles) from the Antarctic coast, remains a mystery.

“All those present have received two doses of vaccine, and one person has even received a booster shot,” said Alain Hubert, the facility’s executive operator and head of security measures. All staff members also have to undergo a series of PCR tests on their long journey to the station.

Those en route there take one PCR test in Belgium before leaving for South Africa and another five days after their arrival. They self-isolate for 10 days in Cape Town, then undergo two further tests: one before leaving for Antarctica and another five days after arriving at the station.

1640892759791.jpg

Plenty of others saying political things. I don't see them being censored. Frank Underwood.

If that's the case, report the posts.

Please don't try and justify why you say the things you say.
i do not attempt to have people censored, even if it offends me. Today people are hurt by words, or worse : they don't like certain viewpoints that do not mesh with theirs. Tissue...sniff.

Auto Transport Service
Back