• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will there ever be a normal flu season again?

i do not attempt to have people censored, even if it offends me. Today people are hurt by words, or worse : they don't like certain viewpoints that do not mesh with theirs. Tissue...sniff.
The Mods here (and all other sites) are not trying to censor you. Posts are deleted or edited to protect the website itself from consequences of comments made. It seems that not everyone understands that.

The Mods here (and all other sites) are not trying to censor you. Posts are deleted or edited to protect the website itself from consequences of comments made. It seems that not everyone understands that.
Consequences? Hurt feelings?

Too many paper tigers....

Well here you go. Now it’s called Flurona!!!

A bit off the rails; but your comments about all the snow alarms are sure nothing like it was when I was in HS. Schools seldom closed. I worked part time at a machine shop about 3 miles from where I lived. We had a big snow storm in early April. Schools were closed to my delight when I looked out on the driveway, my old GTO was buried in snow. I plopped back down in bed…until I got a phone call from my boss “Ronny schools are closed; get yer *** down here!” So much for dat.

Auto Transport Service
Back