• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will this work...

mrsnicks

Local time
8:57 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1971 Plymouth Satellite. 360 2bbl.

I've found a pretty decent deal on this.

70 Plymouth Cuda Dodge Challenger E-Body Engine harness 318 2-bbl

Would this harness work? Bulkhead connectors the same? Everything connect in the same place?

I couldn't tell you for sure, but what you might be able to do is look up the engine harnesses for the '70 Cuda/Challenger and 71 Satellite on Year-One and see if they are the same. I don't know if that would tell you for sure. They could be different for slight differences, such as where the blinkers mount (wire lengths). If they are the same part# though, your question would be answered

Part #'s are different. This is just the engine harness, no side marker lights.

Biggest thing I would worry about is if stuff gets mounted in diff location on firewall etc. and the wiring is too short to reach those things. (ecu box, voltage reg,etc...)

So found out it was an M&H harness, part # HU102E. Got it cheap enough that it didn't fit I was sure I could resell it. I laid it out with the original harness side by side. They appear to have all the same connections in the same locations EXCEPT the HU102E has an extra wire ending in a ring terminal on a slot where my harness is empty.

Auto Transport Service
Back