• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wilwood Master Cylinder Question?

dodge68charger

Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys Was Installing My Wilwood Master Cylinder The Other Day On My Disc/Disc Setup With A Factory Tyle Booster and Adapter Plate..

When I Went To Bolt It Up The Master Cylinder Seemed To Not Wanna Tighten Down. The Adjustable Pushrod In The Booster Was Backed All The Way In..

How Do I Adjust It To Fit?

Cut Down The Aluminum Bullet Shaped Piece in The Master.

Not Sure How To Adjust The Depth?

Thanks

I think they come with a billet plunger ( spacer) that is in the bore for additional length. May need to remove it.

wil-300-13885_xl.jpg

I Never Did Resolve The Issues. Pretty Much Haven’t Been Working On The Car.

I Know That That Plunger Was Too Long And Put Pressure On The Rod Coming Out Of The Power Booster

Couldn’t Get a Definite Answered From Wilwood

I Never Did Resolve The Issues. Pretty Much Haven’t Been Working On The Car.

I Know That That Plunger Was Too Long And Put Pressure On The Rod Coming Out Of The Power Booster

Couldn’t Get a Definite Answered From Wilwood
Did you see my answer above?

Yes. Im Gonna Try Ans Remove It. But With It Removed Isnt That Quite a Bit Of Distance For The Plunger to Travel?

I did mine a while back and installed hydroboost. I just remember having the spacer and not needing it because of the way mine was set up.
Wilwood is usually pretty good about answering the phone and helping out.

Hydroboost Is a Different Beast Lol

Might Just Use a Stock Style One and Be Done With It

i just talked to wilwood. they said to cut that aluminum spacer to correct length. Makes since i guess , but would be nice if they mentioned that in the instructions somewhere. my push rod is adjustable so i have some wiggle room.

hope this info helps you finish it up!

Auto Transport Service
Back