• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window alignment pin?

machelis

Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
Howdy,

My '67 Satellite driver's window moves front to rear a lot due to nothing holding it into the smokers window frame. Is this just aluminium/steel round bar? Or plastic? Or something special with rollers?

Also, how would i go about getting it in there? Does that one piece come off, or does the whole smokers corner need to come out?

Thanks.

beerestoration2019 2795.JPG

My picture above, the left side is an OE, the others are reproductions that are too thick to work correctly and need tweaking. Be VERY careful with the mylar slider that the pins run with in the vent track... as NOBODY has replacement stock for the foreseeable future. It is VERY easy to tear, even new ones are very delicate.

Thankfully mine is still in good shape. It hasn't moved with the window in a very long time. Just sits in the channel. Guess I'm lucky it hasn't been pulled out on the highway.

Auto Transport Service
Back