• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

window fuzzies (cat whiskers, etc.) for 4-dr '67 Coronet 440?

ratty

Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
anyone know where i can find them? I've found a few places online that have them for the 2-dr Coronets, but can't find anyone who has them for the 4-dr... They're a little pricey to want to risk getting the 2-dr versions and see if they'll cut down and work on my 4-dr. Anyone have any ideas? My windows (just the front door windows), are about to either shatter from slamming the door with pretty much nothing in there to support them... and they're just rattling all the time as it is. Thanks!

I carry the correct felts for your car and they will snap right in place just like the factory originals do. They are the Top Cat brand and are known as the top of the line for correctness and fit. Be careful when ordering as no matter who you decide to go with, make sure and ask if they are the Top Cat brand. There are at least four different brands out in the market place and we have been involved directly with the Top Cat felts for over 25 years. Just for knowledge sakes, the four door felts are different depending upon whether it is a sedan or a wagon, so make sure that is correct as well when ordering. If you have any questions, drop me a message.

I carry the correct felts for your car and they will snap right in place just like the factory originals do. They are the Top Cat brand and are known as the top of the line for correctness and fit. Be careful when ordering as no matter who you decide to go with, make sure and ask if they are the Top Cat brand. There are at least four different brands out in the market place and we have been involved directly with the Top Cat felts for over 25 years. Just for knowledge sakes, the four door felts are different depending upon whether it is a sedan or a wagon, so make sure that is correct as well when ordering. If you have any questions, drop me a message.

thanks for the info 69bfan... so you sell them? what's your business name/site, etc? what are the details should I want to order from you? thanks!

Yes they are available. If you will look at the very end of your window felt, there is an area approximately two inches long. There are two holes where the plugs push in to finish up the window felt area. If you are still not able to determine the exact location, let me know and I will post a picture on where they exactly are located.

Yes they are available. If you will look at the very end of your window felt, there is an area approximately two inches long. There are two holes where the plugs push in to finish up the window felt area. If you are still not able to determine the exact location, let me know and I will post a picture on where they exactly are located.
Thanks I just took a look & now I see where they go
How do I buy them from you?

Also do you have the fuzzy rubber pieces that goes down the back of the front glass to seal it & the quarter glass & the little plastic piece that goes in the rear hole of the glass (BOTH IN PICTURE BELOW) & the stuff that goes on the front of the glass in the second picture

20170115_073109_resized.jpg 20170115_073130_resized.jpg

looking for instructions or video how to install cat wiskers

Auto Transport Service
Back