• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window glass guides?

Russtoy

Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for the guides on the front of the side glass. They are felt covered plastic ribs, I am going to email Dantes parts and ask them too. Who has the best price on window seals? Thanks. Russtoy, is going back together, window regulators are in, cleaning glass and found guides are bad. Any suggestions on polishing out scratches in glass?

Dantes has them 60 per side also have seen them on eBay

Dantes has them 60 per side also have seen them on eBay

$59.95 for one side at Dantes and $99.95 for both sides. Dantes calls them front window channels and you have to click on whether you want individual or pair to get model year applications. I did not think they were easy to find in searching on Dante's site but they are there.

I believe that is still available from the factory PN 2932230 I bought a set last year.

Thanks for the replies, yep Dantes has them for OUCH $100 they should install them for that price, one of the few time I wish I was redoing a chev. (NOT) chev parts are always cheap.

Auto Transport Service
Back