• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window Glass

Mike67

Local time
7:58 AM
Reaction score
What goes on the edge of the glass on a 67Coronet? Never seen this before...

20180303_172625.jpg

There's a little guide that goes there. Snaps in the hole on either side of the window.

Let me go surf the web and I'll see if I can find it. I forget what the name is.

Its a piece of plastic that looks like a long H it joins through that hole in the glass. Also this is a major pain in the *** to install without ripping the felt that goes into the track. I ripped one. Eventually will have to replace it.

This is what you will need. The white pieces are the slides. The pin goes into one and through the glass into the other side. And can be found HERE

mn3104_v2.jpg

My advise if I'm reading this correctly would be to contact member 69Bfan. I hope i have his name right. He may have Mopar NOS and the originals are way easier to install in my opinion

This is what you will need. The white pieces are the slides. The pin goes into one and through the glass into the other side. And can be found HERE

View attachment 578486

And you'll probably have to sand/grind down the white sliders to the correct thickness to work correctly. My repros are way too thick..
ap1417g.jpg
ap1417h.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back