• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window glass

Data Plate

Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
I’m thinking about putting in new side glass in my 69 charger it looks like it’s clear glass but it’s so old hard to tell for sure if it had tinted would that be on the fender tag and build sheet my build sheet shows nothing under glass

Ok AMD had them in stock and all my panels on the car I changed were from there I figured there glass would be good quality

Don’t know if I should put in clear glass or tinted

What is the trim piece called that goes between the side window and the vent window chrome with the felt for the rear window can’t find it online

What is the trim piece called that goes between the side window and the vent window chrome with the felt for the rear window can’t find it online

You mean between the vent window and the door glass? The vent window doesn't meet the rear glass, LOL. You're talking about the "glass run channel" which is one of the most expensive, troublesome parts of restoring a B-body. Richard and the folks at RPM is your go to for this.

You might have to call, I hear Richard is short-handed and busy.

restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back