• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window sticker reproduction

I've never used them.

IMG_20190916_181955.jpg

I used triple A. Good, easy transaction and really fast too. I would do it again.

I used triple A. Good, easy transaction and really fast too. I would do it again.

Same here, just make sure you thoroughly check the "proof" they send you before OK'ing it for print. I did find one typo on the proof that was easily and quickly fixed.

I would also use them again if I needed one for another car.

ECS - You must have your original factory window sticker first

Triple A will make one for you based on fender tags , broadcast sheet , you guessing
LOL

I bought one from Triple A, they did a good job and turn around was quick. I provided the info from my fender tag (cross checked with Wes’s 69 roadrunner book) but somehow the proof indicated white bucket seats instead of black bench seat. It wasn’t a big deal but it cost an additional 10 dollars to correct. I would hope if it’s a typo they would fix it without additional cost.

Auto Transport Service
Back