• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WINDOW STICKERS

Houle #382

Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the website or sites where I can go to get a reproduction window sticker using my Vin #​

Contact ECS Automotive Concepts in Chesterfield, MO. If you can provide all of the required documentation, they are able to reproduce the most accurate one in the market. Rather pricey, but you pay for what you get.

I went on their website and I cannot find anywhere on the site for window stickers, am I missing something here

I sent ECS pictures of my fender tags and broadcast sheet and they still said no they couldn't do it without the factory original window sticker

Scott

I have a photo copy of my original window sticker and had the same problem trying to find someone to recreate one for me. Using MS word and some font changes I was able to get pretty close to the original look of the sticker for my 1979 Chrysler 300. I plan to take it to a copy store and have it enlarged then I am going to try to age it a little to look like it's 38 years old.

300 window sticker.jpg
300 window sticker2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back